Welcome to Maple Side Farm, owned and operated by Aaron and Elizabeth Phelps, and located in beautiful Courtland Township, Michigan. We are in the Registered Angus seedstock business and also offer home-raised freezer beef throughout the year. Visitors are always welcome - give us a call.
"This year we purchased a half beef because, when we ran out after buying the quarter beef last year, we had to go back to buying beef in a store. We have two teenage boys who have been spoiled with the wonderful quality of eating fresh and tasty beef raised by you and your farm." -Becky, Rockford, MI
* NO growth hormones
* NO antibiotics
* NO feedlot lifestyle, where crowding spreads illness
You'll be fascinated to learn...
Cattle that are fed a natural (mostly grass) diet produce beef that:
*is higher in Omega-3 fats
*is lower in saturated fat
*has 4 times more Vitamin E
*is higher in CLA (a nutrient associated with lower cancer risk)
Learn more about why naturally raised beef is far superior in taste and nutritional value by clicking HERE.
* Confirmation. We rely heavily on AI breeding to capture the best genetics the Angus breed has to offer. Click Here to see our herd Sires.
* Performance. We closely track our herd's performance and have complete EPDs. Our herd sires have growth EPDs in the top 10% of the breed.
* Forage Conversion. High feed prices are never going away. Our cattle must perform on a high forage, grass/hay diet.
* Disposition. Too often overlooked is the importance of a sound disposition. Our cattle are highly docile and easy to work with - calving time or anytime. Come see for yourself.
Call Aaron or Elizabeth at the farm: 616.696.2265 or 616.291.0775
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our CONTACT page for more information